Designed by Scrappy Boy Sean
Join Scrappy Boy Sean as he shows you how to create these beautiful cards using the Clementine collection pack. There will be lots of layers and even some machine sewing on your cards (optional). You will create 4 cards total, 2 Slimline Cards & 2 A2 sized cards. You will have 2 card bases with envelopes left over and LOTS of supplies left over to create anything you like! This kit includes a beautiful metal slimline die that you can use in multiple ways and a Limited Edition 3×4 stamp set. See more below! Make sure you read the section of what you will need to provide if you are making the cards shown in the workshop. The video & written instruction for this workshop is limited to those that purchase the kit.
Kit Contents and Supplies
- Over $70 Worth of Product
- Metal Slimline Die to Use Over & Over Again
- Clementine 12×12 Flipsides Paper Pack with included 12×12 sheet of Chipboard
- Clementine 12×12 Sticker Sheet
- Limited Edition Clementine 3×4 Stamp Set
- Clementine Enamel Shapes
- Stamp AnnieThing Double Sided Adhesive Tape 1/4″ x 27 yards
- Stamp AnnieThing Glue Tube
- 3 Stamp AnnieThing Slimline Card Bases & Envelopes
- 3 Stamp AnnieThing A2 Card Bases & Envelopes
- 1 Doily
- Video & Written Instruction with cutting guide to Complete the 2 Slimline Cards & A2 Cards Pictured Here with Tons of Leftover Product To Create More!
- 20% off Digital Coupon from Stamp AnnieThing to use on their website
Once your Limited Edition kit ships you will receive an email that will include written instructions with cutting guide as well as a link to a private YouTube video to watch any time you would like. This video is for those that purchase the workshop only.
- Basic White Cardstock (used in layering)
- Kraft Colored Cardstock (used in layering)
- Various sized adhesive foam squares (Sean used small & large)
- 3/4″ Wide White Ribbon (or color of your choice)
- Various Ink Pad Colors – Sean used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Vintage Paper and for the butterflies Catherine Pooler Inks in Bellini, Limoncello, It’s A Boy & Sweet Sixteen, and black ink for stamping.
- Stamping Platform or Acrylic Stamping Block
- Score Board & Bone Folder
- Cutter to separate your new slimline die (pliers) *make sure to wear protective goggles on your eyes when cutting the tabs off any metal die.
- (Optional) Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
- (Optional) Regular Sewing Machine & White Thread
- (Optional) Twine & Button
- (Optional) Small Corner Rounder
- (Optional) Clementine Collection Adhesive Buttons